Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saying Goodbye To Elder Stuart...

So Sunday April 4th, my brother was ordained as an elder! It was so nice to have our families together for that special setting apart event! Here's some pictures from that!

Afterwards, we had a family night & played wii & ate brownies in between Brenden packing. It was a nice night together as a family... Minus Sis.

Hahaha, hes gonna kill me in 2 years for posting this!
My dad, Jesus, & Bren after he was set apart

The next morning we went to the Ontario Airport & he left!!
My & my bruddah
My family minus Cassidy
My dad & brother
Amanda & i posing haha
Brenden getting his suitcases out!
Granny Betty, Erin, Bren & Abby
Brenden with his sisters minus sis, and niece, Miley
Mileys new word is UNCLE & she says it clear as day. He loves her now haha
His last wave to us

No comments:

Post a Comment