Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Costochondritis

A lot of you know about my car accident back in December 2008, if you dont, well lets just say it was AWFUL. I had a cardiac contusion & had to stay in the hospital for observation. Well, i never went back to get it checked out because my "Full Coverage" car insurance, didnt cover me medically. (Apparently, its another option & fee.) Soooo, i already racked myself up a nice bill with being in the hospital for two days.
Anyways, throughout the last year & a half, its hard for me to do a lot of things that i used to without feeling like i have the lungs of a 60 year smoker. I would get winded easily, id have major chest pain. Its just been awful. Well, being pregnant & everything getting all squished inside anyways hasnt been helping the situation.
My biggest fear is that, my heart/chest problems will interfere with the delivery. So we decided to go to instacare one day when it was hurting bad, to get it checked out. They hooked me up to an EKG machine, everything was normal. They listened to my heart & my breathing patterns & everything sounded normal. Next thing was for me to get an xray.... We debated on it foooorever & decided to opt out of that because there is still a chance of radiation exposure to the baby. And it wouldve been a 50% percent chance that it wouldve showed something, or nothing & we just couldnt take that chance until i talked to my ob/gyn doctor.
I was released from work for awhile to rest & take things easy. So then my ob/gyn appointment finally came & i was anxious to get some answers. After talking about everything, weve concluded that my heart is ok for the most part but that i have costochondritis which is inflammation in my chest & joints that causes chest pain, hurts to touch; it feels like my chest cavity is just caving in & a lot of people who have costochondritis without knowing, go in to the doctors thinking they are having a heartattack! CRAZY huh. But yup, thats whats wrong with me.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who had it!

    I used to get that pain in middle school alll the time. My grandma took me to the ER once and they did all the same tests, but everything came back normal so they said what I was describing was Costochondritis.

    Sucks!! Gave me Aleve and sent me on my way. I still get it from time to time. I hope it gets better for ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete