1. Paxton turned ONE
2. Marc earned 5 new flight licenses and is now a flight instructor at Provo Airport
3. We went on many vacations together and a couple separate unfortunately
4. Heather worked from home for an advertising company for 8 months
5. My best friend, Cortney (Searle) Moser got married in November and I was a bridesmaid for the first time!!
6. We celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary
7. My grandma Alice, was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had a mastectomy and underwent chemo.
8. Marc was introduced to "ripping" dvds (legally) and now has over 300 movies digitalized
9. We were called to high positions in our ward at church. Marc is a clerk. Heather is Activities Chair(wo)man. And our bishop treated us to Ruths Chris in Park City for FREE! (He owns it)
10. Pax learned to walk, talk, blow kisses, hug, run, pick his nose, open doors, etc. (More details in other posts)
11. We had TONS of visitors stay at our house! Family and friends and we loved it
Thank you 2011 for being a great year! We had a ton of fun and can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us!!
May you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!