Saturday, April 14, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
My sister Cassidy, graduated from BYU-I on Friday! She had a ticket for me but my parents had no room in the car for Pax and i so we stayed behind :( But here are some pics from the graduation!
On Saturday, they drove back to Provo to stay the night with us. So Marc, Pax and i met all of them at the new City Creek mall in Salt Lake. It was a gorgeous day and we were able to see the top things open!
We shopped and then we went to J-Dawgs... its my dads favorite
Then Sunday we went to Sacrament at our ward and went to my Aunt Vickis house near Salt Lake. Heres some pictures from the afternoon!
Cousins. Pax and Cooper
It was a fun day. My parents left later Sunday evening and then we headed over to our Aunt Dorene's house for round 2 of dinner! No pictures from then. Boo. We also didn't have any time to dye eggs or hunt the eggs. So we will do that one of these days when things slow down!
Thursday, April 5, 2012
- 2 can of biscuits (10 count)
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2. Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, onion powder, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
4. Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.
*I followed the majority of this recipe but i added some more seasonings. I added onion salt as well, parsley and italian seasoning. I also added about 1/4 cup of milk to make it a little more runny! They were a hit!