Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Temple Square Lights

The last night my sister was here, we decided to go check out Temple Square Lights! It was beautiful as always and im SO glad City Creek is right there because it opened up SO much parking!! So we didnt have to walk from tim-buck-too. It was great. We showed Amanda City Creek and of course the kids loved the lights. My brother has class at LDS Business College every Tuesday so he was able to meet us there too! It was fun! If youve never been, i HIGHLY recommend it. Its just so beautiful and peaceful! Afterwards. we went to Deseret Book and did some shopping! I found the most AMAZING Christ picture ive ever seen! Im SO excited about it!! Ill post pictures soon!

Salt Lake City Temple
Hubs and i
Uncle Brenden with his niece and nephew... and Grinch
Like i said, Grinch goes EVERYWHERE!! Love my cute boy
Brother and Sisters
My fambam
Sister and I
Pax and Grinch all snuggled into the stroller!
Marc and Pax!
Amanda, Me, Miley and Brenden
Our family
22 Weeks and 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment