Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Devin's Wedding

Marc's brother, Devin, got married in California, so naturally we drove down for it. We left at 530am Friday morning and left in the afternoon on Tuesday to come home because i had a dr appt on Monday. The wedding was nice. CONGRATULATIONS. And it was nice to spend time with family and friends.

Saturday, March 12, 2011
The couple
Our nephew Talin watching his shadow!
Pax and cousin Janelle
Me and my babe
My family
My family at Redlands Temple
My little guy and i posing
Marc and his nephew Mason and friends, Jaron and Adam.
The Harrison girls
The daughters and Pop.
The men
SIL Elyse and i
Grammy and Pax
In between the luncheon and reception we went to my parents and Pax played the piano.
He loved it
My besties
Dev, Elyse, Marc and Bree dancing
My sister Sammi caught the bouquet & my besties bf caught the garder!
The car
Pax had breakfast with Grammy
And loved it
Playdate with my bestie Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment