Saturday, November 13, 2010

Texas Roadhouse Dinner!

I took my cousin Nikki's engagement pictures... so she treated us to dinner at Texas Roadhouse!! One of my favorites!! We went yesterday which was the same day we took Paxton to the ER for the flu. I was awake since 5am so it was a LONG day for us. At first we were going to bail because i felt so bad for Paxton & i wasnt feeling too well either. But my aunt insisted we just go & she'll watch him. So we did. It was nice to spend time with our cousins. Not pictures is Nate & Kait. This is also the same night the waitress dropped about 2 full glasses of water onto my Canon Rebel. I WAS PISSED. We talked to the owner & he said he'll take care of it if something did happen to it... it seemed fine other then the water still dropping out of it :( Made me sick to my stomach. Anyways, we let it dry out all of dinner (yes, it happened RIGHT at the beginning) and then we tried it out later to see if it worked. Seems fine. Thank you Nikki & Ivan :)
Us girls
Marc & i
Nikki & Ivan
Me & Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment