Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Harrison Is Registered

Last night, Marc and i spent our date night registering for our baby boy. We did Penneys & BabiesRus. Marc loves that scanner gun! haha. Anywho, here is a picture of the bedding we want & how we are going to do his room! i fell IN LOVE with it when i saw it. I especailly love it because its gender neutral! Yay!
Oh and for those of you wondering about a baby shower, rumor has it my mom & friend Cortney will be throwing me a baby shower in California on March 20. (Yes thats our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!) Thats the only time ill be there before the baby is born. Ill keep you updated when i find out whats going on! And for you Utahans, my Aunt Doreen will be hosting a little one for me out here. Again, ill keep you posted!!

And while we are speaking of Baby Harrison & shopping & all that jazz, i just want to thank my mom and dad for giving us a substantial amount of money to get Baby Harrison the necessities people can or wont buy him & to start a savings for him. It means SO much to us & we are SO grateful. So for all of you who are interested in my financial spendings on Baby Harrison, its not really "me" shopping for him, its his grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment