- 2 can of biscuits (10 count)
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2. Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, onion powder, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
4. Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.
*I followed the majority of this recipe but i added some more seasonings. I added onion salt as well, parsley and italian seasoning. I also added about 1/4 cup of milk to make it a little more runny! They were a hit!