Monday, January 31, 2011

RIP Buddy Hrabal.


January 19, 2011

My old friend growing up took his own life. It breaks my heart to think of him being alone & so down in his final breaths of life especially because of how much life & energy he had.

He was the life of the party & always wore a smile on his face. I dated one of his best friends & we became like brother & sister. We had our typical fights & makeups & i admired the advice he gave me, even though i didnt always like it. I had the privilege of living with the Hrabal family with my best friend, who was his sister. I came to love & appreciate this family more then words can even describe in the short 6 months i lived there. Im so taken aback by this tragedy & my heart goes out to the family.

My deepest condolences go out to the family. Especially his daughter Aubree who is only 4. Im glad he gets to leave his legacy on earth in some way.

Im sorry we never had our makeup after our fight. It breaks my heart. I learned a huge lesson through all of this. Make right with anyone who has done wrong to you or you to them. You never know if or when youll leave this earth. I was terrified at the thought of going to his funeral because of some old history. Im glad i put it all behind me & that i was able to attend his funeral & his 5k walk. Now, that history is behind me & i feel even better then before when i "thought" it was all behind me! Its sad it had to take a death to bring people back together.

RIP Buddy Hrabal.

No comments:

Post a Comment