Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brenden Got His Mission Call!!!

So on Thanksgiving, i got a call and found out that my brother got his mission call... FINALLY!! Seems like we were waiting forever! Brenden was in northern Utah visiting his grandma for thanksgiving and my parents were back in California. My dad told Brenden his mission call came in and Brenden wanted him to open it right away and not wait to go home and read it in person, himself. So on Thanksgiving Day, my family got together at my aunt and uncles house in Wrightwood and Brendens grandmas family got situated in northern Utah and they talked via speaker phone. My dad opened the letter and read it to him!! It was SO neat! He got called to the Sydney Australia Mission!!! How fun right!! I am ONE PROUD SISTER!!

My parents and little sister posing with the envelope!
The family in Wrightwood California!
The family in Utah!!
His MISSION CALL and REGION!!!
The Letter!


He reports to the MTC on April 7, 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment