Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Ventura County Fair

Marc and i had the oppurtunity to go to Ventura for the state fair there. Many of you know that we grew up around fairs because of my grandpa. We're carni people haha. But because we re up around them, weve made many friendships. My moms friend wanted her to work the fair. Renting out strollers and wagons and electric chairs, so she did. My dad, Marc and i went up Saturday night and stayed with her in the rv RIGHT by the ocean! It was beautiful. Marc has never been to a fair before so it was exciting! We had fair food that is SO delicious, went to the Josh Turner concert, saw all the game booths and sellers stands. I worked and earned some money! It was a blast!
My family!!
Marc & i at the Josh Turner concert
Sami and i watching the fireworks
Us representing our last name!!
Us by the mini ferris wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment