Monday, May 23, 2011

Paxton's 1st Birthday!

To celebrate Paxton's birthday, we had a big shindig at our house in Utah. My family and friends came up from Colorado, California and Idaho. Marc's family didn't come up and i was bummed about that. It was SO much fun! Here are some pictures from the day! 


Food table
Tables
Shed, and part of the present table
Dessert table
He sat in his highchair and played with his trucks while everyone was arriving
The back of Paxton's shirt... and my butt.
Stacie and Amber with the birthday boy
Family photo
My stud!!
Pax, his shades and his cake
Me: Why is Pax crying? Is he ok?
Marc: Ya, i just bit his finger.
Me: Why'd you do that... (followed with a slug to the arm)
Marc: I just got so excited!
BAHAHAHAHA!!!
My cutie opening the first present
He wasn't sure about opening presents
Pax digging through all the presents!
Pax and his toys
I think Marc and I were more excited for presents then Pax!
Paxton's shark towel
Family photo... just missing my brother!
Uncle Mark, Aunt Vicki, Marc, Papa, Me, Pax, my mom, Sammi, Sis, Miley, Amanda and Granny Goo
Papa and Pax after the party
The birthday boy was pooped!

I wish i would've gotten pictures of Pax with everyone.. darn it.. Anywho, Thank you so much to everyone that helped make this day so special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment