Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weeks 23 & 24!!


Whelp, im a little over 24 weeks and boy oh boy, is this baby getting big! I was looking at my pregnancy pictures from last pregnancy and i barely have any! Im surprised im doing so good at taking pictures this pregnancy! Here is the 2nd picture i took when i was 24 weeks pregnant with Paxton! I did a comparison and this baby belly is already so much bigger this time. Guess its true that your body kicks into gear the 2nd pregnancy! I have a drs appointment Wednesday the 12th. So ill update this post with my stats from that checkup! 




And here i am at 23 weeks! 


Also, tons pf people are asking me if i made this shirt, and i sure did. Just made my number template In Adobe Illustrator and printed it on fabric transfers and ironed it on the shirt! SO easy. If you want the number template, then let me know and i can email it to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment