Monday, September 20, 2010

Paxton's Baby Blessing!

On Sunday, September 19th, we blessed Paxton at my homeward in california. It was last minute so we apologize for not letting everyone know. We thought facebook was a good way to spread the message but we were wrong! Sorry again to those who didnt know. Anywho, it was a special day because Paxton wore Marc's blessing outfit when he was a baby!! It was a great blessing, a little scary at times. i loved sitting there knowing that MY husband was blessing MY baby. It was amazing and for that, i am so thankful for the gospel in my life! Afterwards we had lunch at the Harrisons house and we were able to spend time with our family and friends! It was a great day! And as my 10 year old sister Sammi said "Pax, today your going to become a member of the church!" haha so cute! Only 8 more years to go.
Some of the group. Missing about 9 people in the building
Mima & Pax having a moment
My parents
My parents, sister Sammi & i
Part of the Stuart clan
Stuart clan plus Chels & Randy
Our little family
Pax is sooo handsome... & you too Marc!
i was tickling him haha
My mom & me & Paxton
My cousins, Catrina & MarK Allan, then Sammi, Paxton, MarC Allan & me
Aunt Tina & uncle Kevin & their two kids & Pax
Auntie Sammi & Pax
My best friends & us
Matching ties for my boys!
My best friends, the Boghs





No comments:

Post a Comment