Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Wedding!

The invites

Thursday afternoon, the 19th of March, my wonderful sister-in-law Stacey, did my hair. I had a girl at MAC do my make-up and off we headed down to San Diego. Our photographer was taking Marc and I's pictures that day/evening so we didn't have to do a lot on Friday. My parents and his parents all got hotels down in San Diego near the temple. These are from that night! 
 Getting my dress on
 Helping Marc with his tie
 Me....of course
 Thugs
Gorgeous night shot of us in front of the temple!

The next morning.....
WEDDING TIME
 My dad... love him...
 and his guns!
 When I walked out the door to head to the temple, I walked out to this on our front door!
 He heart attacked me and wrote the sweetest things on the hearts!
 Us right out of the temple!
Walking to the group!

 Our group photo of mostly everyone!
 Marc and his siblings
 Us with our parents
 Bridal Party
 Me and the boys: Brett, Jaron, Spencer, Devin  Brenden
 Marc and the girls: Sammi, Amanda, Sissy, Chelsey, Gabby & Elyse
 Me and the ladies!
 Love them!
 The boys lookin fly
 My family!
 Me and my siblings
 Love this temple
 And this man
And our rings

 My bouquet was SO big and SO heavy.... But so worth the hand cramps! 

 Classic

Im a little tea pot????? No clue haha

Our luncheon was held at Marc's aunt Debbie and uncle Buddy's house! They have a gorgeous house and backyard! My in-laws were in charge and did haystacks for lunch. It was nice and intimate with mostly just family and close friends who were at the sealing ceremony.
Luncheon favors
 Brothers
 Some of my new sisters: Steph, Me, Elyse & Bree

We had our reception at the Northpark building in San Bernardino! The food was spectacular! I had 3 chocolate dipping stands with pink, white and milk chocolate to match the pink and black theme. We had a tent and TONS of fresh flowers everywhere! It was beautiful!
Us with Marc's parents
 My dad and i striking a pose during the father/daughter dance
 Marc and I's first dance... The DJ got it wrong... We wanted "Every day" by Rascal Flatts... He played "This every day love" by Rascal Flatts... which was NOT a slow dance song but we made it work!
 Marc and Terrie during the Mom/Son dance
 Devin caught the garter
 Gabby caught the bouquet
Off we go!!!
The decorated car..... that was a mess. We drove to my parents house to hose it off and to change before our drive to the Lawrence Welks Resort in Escondido.



No comments:

Post a Comment